If you are interested in one of our custom wedding cakes for your event, we recommend you contact us 3 months before the date of your wedding. Especially in the summer months, there can be a lot of bookings and we hate to disappoint.
- Book a tasting to try our cakes and frostings and discuss the overall design of your wedding cake. If you are visiting Israel, we are conveniently located in central Jerusalem near Emek Refaim. We will be happy to work around your travel schedule.
- If you are unable to arrange for a tasting, we can arrange for a Skype or WhatsApp meeting, where we can discuss ideas for your cake.
- We will work with you to create a cake that fits the style of your event and we will offer alternatives for different price points.
- Sugar flowers are a beautiful and delicate accent to wedding cakes. Although some are very fragile, we can supply boxes for storage so you can save the flower as a momento of your special day.
- Let us know in advance if you want to save the top tier for a later date.
- Wedding coordinators/party planners: We are happy to work with planners on behalf of the client, but we do love working with clients directly.
- We offer other wedding favours such as cookies, cake pops or mini-meringues to sweeten your event.
- Cakes are available in gluten-free and vegan alternatives.
- On the day of your wedding we will deliver and set up the cake at your chosen venue.